The school has a fleet of 05 buses at present, which may be utilised by students for commuting to and from the school. The buses have their fixed routes that will not be altered under any circumstances. Students must board the bus at the previously specified location and time. Bus service may be availed by paying the necessary fees at the school office.
BUS 1 (+91 8337037955)
Ballygunge Phari – Golpark – Jadavpur 8B – Bagha Jatin – Padmasree – Palki – Patuli – Highland Park – Ajaynagar – Survey Park – Santoshpur – Jadavpur Station – Palbazar – Garfa – Sapui Para – Ramlal Bazar – Kayastha Para – Haltu – Kasba – Ballygunge – Cornfield Road – Ballygunge Place
BUS 2 (+91 8337037956)
Ballygunge Phari – Golpark – Jadavpur 8B – Bagha Jatin – Garia crossing – Naktala – Bansdroni – Ranikuthi – Tollygunge Tram Depot – Charu Market – Rashbehari Crossing – Hazra Crossing – Hazra Road/Lansdowne – Garcha – Ballygunge Phari – Ballygunge Place
BUS 3 (+91 8337037957)
Ballygunge Phari – ITI – Bijon Setu – Kasba – Ruby Hospital – Abhisikta – Metro Cash & Carry – Ajaynagar – Peerless Hospital – Panchasayar – New Garia Station – Garia Station – Dhalai Bridge – Kamalgazi – Mahamayatala – Garia – Bagha Jatin – Jadavpur – Golpark – ITI – Ballygunge Place
BUS 4 (+91 8337037958)
Ballygunge Phari – Golpark – Southern Avenue – Lake Gardens Connector – Prince Anwar Shah Road – Tollygunge Tram Depot – Haridevpur – Chowrasta – Jana Kalyan – Sakher Bazar – Chowrasta Metro – Behala Blind School – Behala Tram Depot – Taratala – New Alipore – Chetla – Kalighat – Rashbehari – Deshapriya Park – Gariahat – ITI – Ballygunge Place
Ballygunge Phari – Golpark – Southern Avenue – Lake Gardens Connector – Prince Anwar Shah Road – Tollygunge Tram Depot – Karunamoyee – Muchipara – Chowrasta – Jana Kalyan – Sakher Bazar – Chowrasta Metro – Behala Blind School – Behala Tram Depot – Taratala – New Alipore – Chetla – Kalighat – Rashbehari – Deshapriya Park – Gariahat – ITI – Ballygunge Place
BUS 5 (+91 8337037953)
Ballygunge Phari – Golpark – Jadavpur 8B – Bagha Jatin – Lalka – Sri Colony – Pallysree – Golf Green – South City – Dhakuria – Golpark – Ballygunge Place
1. Every child must carry a distinctive badge (to be purchased from the school office) showing the bus number.
2. The ward has to be collected by either guardian or an escort duly authorised by the guardian.
3. Orderly behaviour by the students will be expected during the journeys. Any serious lapse may result in the cancellation of the allotment.
4. It will not be possible for the bus to wait at any collection point. The student(s) should arrive at the bus stop at least 10 minutes before the arrival time of the school bus. The scheduled pick-up time is available with the bus operator(s) and should be known before availing the bus service.
5. No change over between buses for to and fro journey will be permitted
6. Guardians must refrain from getting inside the school buses to pick up and drop off their children.
7. Guardians should refrain from arguing with the bus driver, escort, attendant, or the teachers present inside the bus. Kindly contact the administration office of the school in case of any concerns.
8. Students should never stay inside the buses parked on school grounds during school hours or wander behind or under them.
9. Any damage to the interior/exterior of any bus by a student will be severely dealt with, which may result in the termination of the bus service.
10. Sudden failure of service for unforeseen reasons is possible. In such cases, cooperation from the guardians, despite the inconvenience caused, is requested.
11. Any permanent change of address and/or contact telephone no. should be notified 15 days ahead for alternative allotment, if possible.
12. Unless bus service is specifically discontinued by submission of a proper application, the school will presume that the service is being continued and non-use of the bus will not be considered adequate for the purpose of notice.
13. Notice for discontinuance of bus service must be given one month in advance and one month bus fee must be paid along with the application. Temporary discontinuation during an academic year is not ordinarily permitted.
14. Any intimation regarding discontinuation, change of service, etc., should be forwarded to school authorities only.
15. The school reserves the right to alter the timings, routes, and stoppages of any of its buses, as and when necessary.
The school, as a general rule, does not encourage the use of carpool as a means of transport due to the inherent risks involved. However, in cognizance of the increased demand for convenient means of conveyance, the school does not prohibit the use of carpools per se; but the school accepts no responsibility for any of the hazards that may arise from the use of such carpools. As carpool attendants are in charge of the students with their parents’ authorisation, parents/guardians must submit a written declaration exempting the School from all accompanying risks.
It has also been noticed often that persons authorised to collect students for carpools do not do so on time. As a result, children often loiter in the school premises and may, at times, tend to slip out of the gate with others. In view of the serious consequences of such an incident, the school will be compelled to detain such students if they are not collected within fifteen minutes of the scheduled time and will ask for their collection by respective guardians.