FOR CLASSES V - X
School uniform will be available at
AMRITA BASTRALAYA, Rashbehari Avenue, Kolkata 700029.
·Black shoes and white socks.
White Canvas shoes & White socks for P.E.
No coloured Canvas shoes allowed.
Winter apparel - Blue Cardigan (Sleeveless or Full Sleeved)
House badges for Class V to Class X Bottle green blazer for Class XI-XII. House badges for class V-X will be available from school.
Please Note : Rules about Uniform
• Only White Vests/ Inners are allowed. Coloured inners should not be worn under school uniform.
• Half-sleeved shirts and Full-sleeved shirts should be worn smartly and in keeping with the season. Rolling up of sleeves of full-sleeved shirts will not be allowed.
• Badges must be worn at all times. Broken badges must be replaced at the
• Identity Card must be worn around the neck for purposes of safety and Add security of one and all.
• No jackets will be allowed specified above.
• Only black coloured belts are allowed to be worn in winter as specified above
• It must be ensured that students come to school only in white-coloured socks and proper shoes. Other varieties of branded socks and casual shoes will not be allowed.
• Casual slippers to school will not be allowed. Students must carry their shoes in packets in case of water-logged streets.
• Any deviation from the specified code of school uniform must be supported with letters from guardian stating the reason or emergency for such deviation.
NAIL AND HAIR
Students must come to school with neatly trim med nails. Girls will not be al lowed to wear nail polish I mehendi on hands to school. Various hairstyles for boys and girls will not be allowed. Hair must be neatly combed or neatly tied or plaited as required of a student. Long flowing ponytails will not be allowed.
Guardians are reminded that the national dress of white dhotis or pyjamas and white punjabis for boys; white cotton sarees for girls of higher classes and white frocks for girls of junior classes are preferred on some occasions like I
independence Day, Tagore's Death Anniversary, Annual Festivals, Sahitya Sabha etc.
HOWEVER, THE FINAL DECISION REGARDING DRESS CODE DURING ANY OCCASION
REST S WITH THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES AND IS LIABLE TO BE ALTERED IF AUTHORITIES DEEM IT FIT.